If you’re not a hat person, you can keep your ears warm using ear warmers and head bands. There are lots of great patterns for ear warmers out there that will protect your ears from freezing. If you can knit, you will surely love these tutorials and ideas each of which is simple and warm. Please tell us what kind of fun things you are crocheting or knitting for the fall and winter. We’d love to hear about you.
- Tutorials for Cute Arm Warmers with Socks
- Cute Winter Crochet Beanie Patterns
- DIY Slippers to Warm Your Feet This Winter
- 20 Knit and Crochet Scarf Patterns for Women
- DIY Mitten Tutorials for This Winter
- DIY Ear Warmer Tutorials and Ideas