Houston is one of the coolest places to check out in Texas. There are tons of activities and landmarks for you to check out here. And the best part is that you will enjoy all of these, as they are so distinct, unique and full of exciting adventures. Plus, the city also has lots of cool tours too. So if you do love exploring large cities and enjoying all they have to offer, Houston does deliver on that promise in no time.
Before you go to Houston, it’s a very good idea to check ESTA application. That’s especially true if you come from Europe. It will be very easy for you to get the results you expect if you go in the US legally. And the ESTA will help you get that in no time. It really offers the kind of benefits and features you want, and it’s also a very exciting and enjoyable experience that you will like quite a bit.
People love the idea of visiting Houston, and there are tons of things to see, as you can read below:
• The Houston Museum of Natural Science is a great place to check out, just because it has lots of various animals from different eras. It’s very informative, full of exciting content and you will certainly enjoy the entire experience in ways you would not imagine. It really goes to show the value and unique quality that they provide here.
• McGovern Centennial Gardens offers you some of the nicest gardens out there. It’s a great experience and a very distinct opportunity for you to try out right away.
• If you love art, you are bound to appreciate The Menil Collection quite a lot. Here you can see some of the best fine art and old school art in Texas, so it’s well worth trying out for sure!
• Houston Zoo offers the animal lovers an extraordinary adventure. And the best part is that you will have no problem enjoying some really cool moments here with the entire family.
• Minute Maid Park is extraordinary for sports lovers, and it does bring in front some interesting experiences and moments. The fact that you can also attend various matches here from time to time is really exciting too, so you should totally check that out if you can.
• Saint Arnold Brewing Company is one of the oldest brewing companies in the city. Not only does it look amazing, but at the same time it delivers the type of old school alcohol product that you would want to see and taste.
• The Holocaust Museum Houston is all about history. It offers you a good insight into what humanity had to go through in order to evolve. It’s definitely an iconic place to check out and it goes to show the rarity of these things and how just about everything here stands out on its own in an iconic and unique manner.
• Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens offers you a nice combination between gardens, art museums and historic sites. There are plenty of cool art pieces here and the best part is that you can get a glimpse of history this way without any hassle.
• What can be more exciting than visiting the Space Center Houston? It’s hard to top the idea that you can check out a real life space center. There’s a whole lot of cool stuff to be had here. And the best part is that they give you access to quite a lot of things here, which is exactly what you need in this perspective. It’s one of the best things to visit in Houston, and it will impress you immensely in that regard.
• When you visit the Water Wall, you will be pretty excited with everything that this region has to offer. It looks amazing, and the fact that you can actually get so close to a real life water wall is extremely interesting.
• Houston Arboretum & Nature Center offers you some of the nicest wildlife and nature areas in the city. If you just want to enjoy life the way you want to and have fun exploring some wilderness areas, this place offers you a way to fulfill that goal and desire.
• What you will like about the JPMorgan Chase Tower is that it’s one of the architectural marvels in the city. It’s visually stunning and it delivers all the features and benefits you want in a single package. You will be quite happy with visiting it, as there’s a whole lot of cool stuff you can see.
• While there are lots of interesting things in Houston, only few can top the Beer Can House. And for a very good reason. This is actually a home created only from beer cans. The creativity here is astonishing and honestly it really looks amazing, which offers a whole lot of distinct features to the entire establishment.
• Houston Grand Opera offers the best experiences for opera lovers. It’s a very fun place where you can hang out and enjoy your trip. It offers you some cool moments just because it’s super distinctive and it always pushes the boundaries in ways you would not imagine.
• Lastly, we have the Downtown Aquarium. This is a dining and entertainment complex. It really is a wonderland where you can find more than 200 species and it’s just an astonishing place to explore and check out!
There are certainly some nice things to see and explore in Houston. If you want to learn more about the city and explore all that it has to offer, then the results are well worth it. But the best thing here is that you always get to expand your options and try out new stuff. It’s unique, exciting and it offers you the experience you want in meaningful ways. So yes, just check that out and the results can be very good in the end!